Crossing 30 weeks of pregnancy simply means that you need to be ready with the hospital bag. First and foremost tip, do not overcarry things!! Take only the things that are essential. I swear I was confused what all to take, even for the second time!! As always, I Googled!! I searched on Pinterest as well. There’s a ton of things that these articles suggest, but there’s a lot that we can just ignore.
We often forget what all to pack in the hospital bag. So thought I would jot down a brief outline of what all you need if you are in a country like India, where I delivered. So yes, it’s gonna be a super short blog post. Anyhow, make sure you pack two bags, one for you (the mommy) and the other one for the baby.
The Mom-bag Essentials:
1.The medical file
2. Comfy and cosy clothes
3. Undergarments and S
5. Accessories like hair ties, clips etc
6. Water bottle/ Hot water bottle
7. Toiletries including toothbrush, toothpaste, body wash, face wash, shampoo, moisturiser etc
8. Gadgets like camera, mobile phone, MP3 player, chargers etc
9. Pillows for an extra comfort
10. Books/ Kindle
The Baby-bag E
1. Prewashed baby clothes
2. Swaddles and Blankets
3. Disposable or cloth diapers
4. Baby wipes
5. Hats, mittens and booties
I would highly recommend a car seat for the baby even though using car seats is not yet a law here! Also, there are hospitals who provide many of the above-listed things. So talk to them before packing your stuff.