Hola guys, it started to feel a lot like Christmas, already! As they say, December is not just a month, but a feeling!! Just like you all, December is my favourite month as well. (Yes, I love December more than my birthday month.) Wonderful occasions are always meant for some DIYs. Let’s start the Christmas DIYs with this easy-peasy DIY Christmas Countdown.
DIY CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN
Things you will need:
- White Card Stock
- Black Card Stock
- Orange Card Stock
- Board Pin
- White Marker/Chalkboard Marker
- Black Marker
- Red Marker/ Red
- Pencil (not necessary)
- Cut out a circle from the white cardstock.
- Keep that aside and cut a ‘hat shape’ from the black cardstock.
- Now, write ‘DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS’ on the top of the hat and add some snowflakes on the bottom part with the white marker. Also, add a red line in between with a red marker. If that doesn’t work, just use a red paper or a red ribbon.
- Stick the hat on top of the white circle.
- Draw two eyes of the snowman and a mouth with a pencil and then darken it with the black marker. Make sure you this right, or else you will have to do it again just like me. LOL!!
- Add the numbers just like in a clock, but from 1 to 24.
- We now need the snowman’s nose to be fixed. Either you take an orange cardstock and cut it into the shape of a carrot. (remember? a carrot is the snowman’s nose.) If you don’t have an orange one, take a white cardstock and paint it orange and use. That’s what I did.
- And, the last step. Pin the nose with a board pin. Make sure you cover the pointed area at the back with a glue gun or a piece of paper, whatever works for you. I did both, by the way.
That’s it guys. Now, if you have any doubt, do watch my YouTube video.
Lemme also show you the same DIY I did long back. https://www.instagram.com/p/BdA6cM3gu6T/
That’s all for today folks.