That was an Engagement Anniversary Special Mug Cake that I made long back. It’s a yummy Funfetti Cake which needs very few ingredients and a microwave oven.
Unsalted Butter – 2 tablespoons, melted
Egg – 1, large
Milk – 1 tablespoon
Vanilla Extract – 1 teaspoon
Granulated Sugar – 1/4th cup
Self Raising Flour – 6 tablespoons
Salt – a pinch
- Add the melted butter and the egg in a large mug and whisk it in with a fork.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients (milk & vanilla extract) and milk. Then mix it well with a fork.
- Now add the flour and salt and gently mix together.
- Finally, add the most important ingredient, Sprinkles. Gently fold them in.
- Divide the batter into 2 mugs and microwave them separately for about a minute, until risen. Make sure not to overcook or else the cake will dry out fast.
- You can top up the cake with any frosting of your choice. I just added a few sprinkles on top.
Tadaa..Your Funfetti Mug Cake is ready 😋
Recipe Courtesy: Gemma Stafford, YouTube.