A Valentine’s Day Card was the first thing I made for V for this year’s Valentine’s Day. As always, the inspiration came from Pinterest only! Here I am sharing the tutorial for this easy VDay card.
- Scrapbook Paper
- White Paper
- Craft Paper (Red & Yellow)
- Sketch Pen
- Twine/ Yarn
- Bow Punch
- Take out the scrapbook paper and fold it in half. Now we need to make the card toppers. For that, we need a red colour paper which is smaller than the folded paper and a light shade yellow paper which is smaller than the red paper. Also, cut out a bow shape from the red paper with the bow punch.
- Draw the vertical and horizontal lines and the bulb shape on the yellow paper just as in the picture.
- Color just one bulb and the inside of the horizontal lines a dark yellow shade. Now write “YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE” between the coloured bulb and the bow. Position the red and yellow cards as the picture shows and glue them all in place. The front part of the card is now done.
- It’s time to work on the inside part. Cut 6 identical heart shapes with the craft paper. Now fold it in half. Take 3 hearts each and stick together only the middle part of the hearts.
- Now stick only the middle part of the hearts to the heart that’s already attached to the card. Now there are 3 hearts each on both the sides. Take a twine and stick it to the hearts. Attach 4 triangle shaped paper cuts with “HUGS” written on it. Now draw the remaining part of the hot air balloon. Take out the white paper and cut 2 cloud shapes out of it. Attach it near the hearts on both the sides.
Ola, it’s done!